Admissions - Visa Application
In order to be able to start your studies in Romania you need to obtain a valid study visa from your nearest Romanian Embassy or Consulate. You will need the following document in order to prove your status as a student:
- The Letter of Acceptance issued by the University or by the Ministry of Education
- Proof of payment of full tuition fee for at least one academic year*
- Bank Statement showing financial means (minimum of 2500 EUR)
- Copy of your judiciary record or any proof stating you have no criminal records
- Medical insurance policy for the whole visa period
- Completed Application for Visa Form - download it here
- Payment of Visa Fee - 120 EUR
A full list of Romanian Embassies and Consulates is available at this link: www.mae.ro/en/romanian-missions
You can apply online for study visa here: http://evisa.mae.ro/
After entering Romania, In order to obtain a valid residence permit you have to apply to the General Inspectorate for Immigration.
*according to international visa regulations between Romania and your country of residence you may be asked to make proof of 100% payment of Tuition Fee. You should obey these regulations and pay the entire amount of Tuition Fee due; the University will acknowledge full payment of tuition fees when you will apply for visa at your local Romanian Embassy/Consulate.